I started creating as a way to find my place on earth. My first happy memory is connected to an art competition that I won as a kid. I choose to work across all mediums because it gives me the opportunity to live multiple lives. I wake up and start in my studio everyday at four in the morning because it's the time that I fell the most calm and anxious.
I create because:
- I'm a shipwreck
- I'm brave enough to not have a guard
- I've never experienced comfort
- I don't want to die with "what if's"
- I don't go out in search of approval
- With each piece I create, I feel more connected
- I'm afraid somebody else will if I don't
- Normalcy equals death
I create not because I choose to, but because I have to.
Investing in a dream:
Your support allows me to continue making my dream a reality. This is all that I ever wanted to do. All proceeds go to studio materials and recording equipment for online lessons. You can support here, or visit my Patreon page.
Tax ID -58-2554149